Table of Contents
Refined Flow 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Begin the epic journey of a lifetime
with Leslie Luft & Elyce Neuhauser
If you are passionate about yoga and are looking to amplify your practice, radically transform your life, cultivate your individuality, and learn how to guide others in this extraordinary practice both in person and online, then join Leslie Luft and Elyce Neuhauser in our Refined Flow 200-hour Teacher Training. This continuously evolving modern education is steeped in the practices of Anusara and Prana Flow, and provides a solid and comprehensive foundation in the art and practice of teaching yoga. You will learn to develop your voice through continued introspection and connection with your practice and emerge as a skillful teacher.
Learning will be in person and online through the Zoom platform. We meet over a 6-month period for 10 weekends, Friday from 6-9PM and Saturdays and Sundays 12-5PM. There is also a Wednesday night practice teaching session from 7:30-9:30PM before each weekend.
THIS TRAINING WILL EXPLORE:
- Physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects of asana, pranayama, and
- Over 108 asana fully explained, including Sanskrit names, and exploring alignment cues, benefits, modifications, adjustments, and verbal assists
- Anatomy and physiology of the physical body and subtle energy body.
- History and philosophy of yoga, the trajectory of the practice as it is today, including both Tantric and Classical paths
- Ayurvedic fundamentals and restorative and pre-natal yoga basics
- Yoga as a business
- Precise techniques in guiding your students with compassionate leadership skills, through your words, gestures, and heart
- Looking at bodies and seeing the good in your students
- Teaching methodology including detailed alignment, the power of language and demonstration, and how to use your words to enhance your student’s postures
- The art of sequencing and theming classes
- Cultivating your own niche and teaching style.
- Embracing technology as a new norm – the mechanics of online and live streaming classes and how to teach creatively in a virtual environment.
- Lots and lots of practice teaching sessions
- Developing and refining your living practice off the mat
Free Information Session for our upcoming 200 Hour Teacher Training and Deepen Your Practice
This program meets the highest standards set by Yoga Alliance and is designed for experienced yoga practitioners (with at least one year of practice) who are committed to deepening their practice and their understanding of yoga. We believe that establishing a firm foundation in your own yoga practice is key to becoming an inspiring yoga teacher.
Be a part of Absolute Yoga’s next 200-hour Yoga Alliance registered Teacher Training. The tuition includes unlimited classes with Leslie and Elyce during the program for all participants and we offer discounts for early-bird registration. Come join us and get ready to be inspired doing what you love!
100 Hour In-Depth Immersion
Deepen Your Practice
with Leslie Luft & Elyce Neuhauser
Our comprehensive 100-hour yoga education is for serious students of all styles, as well as teachers wanting a refresher. You will take your understanding to higher levels, and make new personal discoveries through the yoga of conversation, lecture, movement, chanting, breathwork, and meditation.
There will be plenty of opportunity for spontaneous discussion, collective connection, and personal revelation. Come ready to blossom into your fullest self.
This training is for you if you want to:
Discover innovative ways to apply yoga to your daily living but might not feel the call to teach
Learn about the history, philosophy, and evolution of yoga
Understand the physiology and anatomy of over one hundred asana
Deepen or develop a personal meditation practice
Foster a profound relationship to your breath
Study the chakras and subtle energy
Live your highest potential
Inspire those around you
Should you change your mind during this 100-hour training, you will have the opportunity to shift gears and seamlessly enter into our ongoing 200-hour teacher training.
Refined Flow 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
DEEPEN ADVANCE ENHANCE
Being a yoga teacher means being on a continuous path of growth and service. Yoga changes lives and as a teacher you are part of that sacred evolution. Your journey as a 200 hour RYT together with your deepening commitment towards self-growth and the practice of yoga tells you that you are ready to take your yoga to the next level.
The Refined Flow 300 hour Teacher Training invites both creativity and challenge into your living and classroom practice. We offer over 300 hours of modules and workshops so students can create a program to suit their own schedules and interests. Join us as we dive deeper into the rich history and philosophy of the profound practice that is yoga.
All of our modules will emphasize continued development and how to improve your teaching skills to successfully bring this information to your students. Attend the modules in any order over a 2 year period to complete the 300 required hours. 6 modules (108 hours) plus 20 hours of personal growth experience are required; all others are elective. You choose what interests you most and what is right for your schedule. Modules are taught by lead instructors, Leslie Luft (500 E-RYT) and Elyce Neuhauser (500 E-RYT), other experienced Absolute Yoga instructors, and/or master specialty guest teachers.
To advance your role as a teacher, this 300 hour Yoga Alliance approved curriculum will include:
- Exploring the chakras
- Advanced sequencing and theming
- Adjusting, enhancing and hands-on assists
- Climbing higher on the 8-limbed path
- Intermediate and advanced asana
- Pranayama, mudras and mantras
- Meditation intensive
- Prenatal and postnatal training
- Specialized populations workshops
- Restorative yoga
- Anatomy and therapeutics
- Yoga for children
- Yoga for the special child
- Teaching in the online environment
I have the utmost respect and gratitude for the 200-hour Teacher Training Program as designed by these two gurus; its efficacy is unquestionable and undeniably measurable in both physical and mental breakthroughs. This experience will continue to be a part of me for a lifetime, constantly evolving, and I look forward to being a part of the Absolute Yoga community for years to come.