During this two day training we will cover:
- Special considerations when working with the chair to support healthy alignment.
- Pranayama and its importance in any yoga practice.
- Physical yoga postures using the chair as support while sitting as well as standing.
- The use of different types of alignment cues to support varied learners.
- Sequencing for chair yoga.
- And more!!
With Kristen Orsini, RYT, RMT, Certified Ageless Grace® Educator
Kristen has been working with seniors and those needing physical supports since 2011. She studied chair yoga with Lore Kent from Lore Kent's Long Island Chair Yoga and
received her 200 Hour Refined Flow Yoga Teacher Training from Absolute Yoga. She is a Certified Ageless Grace® Educator, facilitating the "21 simple tools for lifelong comfort and ease™" that teacher and Ageless Grace® founder Denise Medved created toward her goal of changing the way people view aging in America. Kristen loves watching the improving postures and physical alignment of her regular yoga students and adores even more the stories they share about how they have taken their yoga off the mat and out of the chair, finding more joy, awareness and connection in their lives.
Tuition: $285. A manual will be provided and certificate to be presented upon completion of the weekend.
• Gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of Reiki and it’s potential uses.
• Receive 2 more attunements to the energy of Reiki-expanding the auric field further.
• Learn 3 sacred symbols and specific uses for each.
• Get hands-on, in training practice using the power, mental/emotional and distance symbols.
• Receive a Reiki level 2 manual and certificate upon completion.
$275 tuition (limited to 10 students)
To register, contact Dawn or Kristen directly:
Dawn 516-318-9105 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen 631-807-4050 -- email@example.com
For more info about Reiki and about our Reiki Master Teachers, visit their website: radianthealinglongisland.com
This workshop will include a yoga class, meditation, and a reflection circle. The goal will be to learn how yoga and meditation can promote self-care, decrease stress, and create a sense of community.
Led by Olga Lucia, an E-RYT yoga instructor with personal grief experience, join us for an afternoon of connection, movement, and healing.
$50 investment in your well-being